Although, we cannot foresee what the unfolding months of 2019 may unveil. Yet, those in Christ are not in total obscurity because our God and Father, who knows the end of everything from the beginning has already told in His Words that He has crowned the year with His goodness (Psalm 65:11). God’s goodness could be termed to be the sum total of all His nature and character that are responsible for all His marvelous and wonderful creation and dealings with all created. This implies God’s love, Light, holiness, compassion, kindness, mercy, faithfulness, long suffering and patience will be at work in our lives in the year 2019.
Therefore, no matter how the challenges and situations that were as you ended the year 2018, be assured that 2019 will be a good year for you in Jesus name. Year 2019 is a year you will not be without helper because God Almighty will help you (Isaiah 41: 10, 13).
- It is your year of great rejoicing because He shall give you a new song (Isaiah 30:29). It is a year you will not walk alone because His presence will be with you always.
- It is a year the enemy will not triumph over you in victory because God will fight all your battles (Exodus 14:14).
- It a year no situation will overwhelm you because He shall see you through them all (Isaiah 43:1-3).
- It is a year you will receive speedy answers to your prayers because he would hearken to your prayers even before you call (Isaiah 65:24).
- It is a year you shall weep no more because God shall be very gracious unto you (Isaiah 30:19).
- It is a year you shall not make losses in your trade because the Lord shall teach you how to make profit (Isaiah 30:21; 48:17).
- It is a year of you will not be tired or weary because he is your strength and His grace is sufficient for you.
- It is a year of all round breakthrough because He shall lead you in all your ways and cause shut doors and gates of iron to be opened before you (Isaiah 45:1-3).
- It is a year of favor because His goodness and mercy would go with you all the days of your life (Psalm 23:6).
- it is a year of abundance of blessing because He would give you open heavens (Deuteronomy 28:12).
- It is a year of unfailing supply of your needs because He shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory (Philippians 4:19; Jeremiah 31:14).
- It is a year of safety and security because He shall preserve your going in and coming out (Psalm 121:5-8).
- It is a year of you shall be honored because God loves you (Isaiah 43: 4).
- It is a year of your salvation, healing and deliverance because He shall deliver you and restore health to you (Jeremiah 30:17; 33:6).
- It is a year of your general well because our God is able to do exceeding abundantly above what we can ever think or do (Ephesians 3:20).
All these and many more are yours on the condition that:
a) Become born again and remain stead fast and unmovable in faith, John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:58.
b) Be anxious for nothing, Philippians 4:16.
c) Put your trust ye in the Lord forever, Isaiah 26:4; Psalm 4:5.
d) Work hard and don’t give room to laziness, Galatians 6:4
e) Walk before God and be perfect, Genesis 17:1; Matthew 5:48
f) Hearken to the voice of your God, Deuteronomy 28:2; Jeremiah 11:7.
g) Help the poor and the needy Psalm 41:1-3.
h) Give God thanksgiving and praises in everything Philippians 4:6; 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
i) Live in peace with all, 2 Corinthians 13: 11. Hebrews 12:14.
j) Be merciful, Luke 6:36.
k) Walk in love as Christ has loved you, Ephesians 5:2.
l) Read your Bible daily, Joshua 1:8; Colossians 3:16.
m) Forgive all including your-self, Mark 11: 22-26.
n) Don’t dwell on your horrible past, Isaiah 43:18-19.
o) Fear God, Ecclesiastes 12:131).
p) Look unto Jesus, Hebrews 12:2.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!