However, one day, he realised himself that the hardship and suffering faced was self afflicted and unwarranted and that life was much better back at his fathers house he had left. He decided to forsake his self styled sinful life and return home. He was welcomed back into the warm loving embrace of his father who had longed for his return. And there was great rejoicing over him at home.
Beloved, have you, like the prodigal son, wandered away from God your creator and father in pursuit of the sinful pleasures of the world? Probably, all you wanted was just freedom to enjoy and be seen as someone sociable, become popular and famous only to discover that you have ended up messing up your life with your indulgence in drugs, sex and other nefarious activities? Probably, the sinful desires to enjoy the wealth and appulence your surposed friends seemed to be enjoying made you get involved in fraudulent activities, joined the occult and involved in money rituals only to discover that all of them are highway to HELL and you wish to forsake all but don’t know how to go about it?
Well, the good news is that God is willing to save you and accept you back once you have come to the realizations that you have sinned against God and you are ready to fully surrender and forsake your sinful lifestyle. God would never reject, cast away, or condemn anyone that comes to Him in repentance through Jesus Christ. John 6:37; Romans 8:1.
The angels in heaven rejoice greatly over any sinner that returns back to God. Luke 13:7 Know that, no matter how far you have wandered away from God and the years, no matter the evil and bad things you have done and are involved in, no matter how messed up your life is, you are not beyond redemption, restoration and being accepted back by God. God loves you and He is calling you to return to Him saying, “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Isaiah 1:18.The call is urgent, because sin is deadly. Rom. 6:23. So don’t procrastinate on your return, because your being alive till the next minute is not guaranteed! Don’t rebel because eternal damnation in Hell awaits those who reject God’s salvation.… But if you refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured…” Isaiah 1:18-20; John 5:24.
God through the gift of His only begotten son Jesus Christ to the world, his suffering, death and resurrection has done everything that guarantees you being forgiven, accepted, loved and restored back into God’s family and given the gift of eternal life. Rom John 3:6; 5:8; Acts 10:40&43; 1John 1:9.
Jesus is able to save to the uttermost them that come unto God by Him. Hebrews 7:25.Just come to Him the way you are by humbling following the steps of prayers below just the way you understand them with a sincerity of heart.
1) Believe that God loves you and that Jesus His only Son died for your sins. John 3:16.
2) Admit you are a sinner. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Rom. 3:23.
3) Confess your sins. “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
4) Repent of all sins. “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;” Acts 3:19.
5) Invite Jesus into your heart “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me,” Rev. 3:20.
6) Forsake everything that led to the former situations you were. “Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let them return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.” Is. 55:7.
7) Look for a Bible believing church to attend and to fellowship .
8) Read your Bible and pray everyday “CAST YOUR CARE UPON HIM FOR HE CARES FOR YOU.” 1 PETER 5:7.
GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I.For prayers and further encouragements contact firstname.lastname@example.org